Web Help Desk
With the real needs of IT professionals in mind, SolarWinds has created a platform to support Help Desk Teams, the main focus of this solutions it is to simplify the process of requests/tickets through a web based platform that allows them to manage every single ticket sent since it is opened until it is closed.
The SolarWinds Web Help Desk was design to keep ticket management easy, simple and centralized. In the Dashboard of thi solution (that can be edited by each IT professional) it is possible to see the number of requests, the IT professional that is associated with it, the ticket status, the requests with no IT technical determined and time of response be SLAs.
TI Help Desk e Gestão de recursos Web-based:
- Streamlines the help desk ticket process from request to resolution.
- Includes fully-customizable forms that are easy to change to match your IT support workflows.
- Manages and tracks the full lifecycle of hardware and software assets.
- Supports self-resolution of issues with a searchable knowledge base.
- Affordable, per-seat pricing for technician logins – no hidden costs for end-user logins or managed IT assets.
- Simplify and centralize ticket management.
- Creation of a FAQ area that allows users to dismiss doubts and frequently asked questions.
- Automated ticket attribution management, in other words it is possible to assign by default a tickets with no need for manual management.
- Daily/Mothly reports custom made to fit the real needs of each company.
- Every ticket creates an history that enables the assigned IT technical (and IT team) a close follow up of each ticket.
- Convert emails into tickets in the Help Desk management system.
- Inventory management.
- Web Help Desk integration with SolaWinds DameWare solution.