Download NAKIVO Backup & Replication v9.4 Beta and receive an Amazon eGift Card!
What's new in v9.4 Beta?
For backup on Amazon S3
- Add an Amazon S3 account to your inventory.
- Create an Amazon S3 backup repository.
- Perform a VM backup task on the Amazon S3 repository.
- Perform full VM recovery from the newly created backup.
- Log in to the recovered machine and check the guest OS for errors.
To start in Flash between platforms
- Add a Windows or Linux server to your inventory.
- Back up a physical Windows or Linux server.
- Set up and run a Flash startup task to back up the newly created physical machine on a VMware.
- Verify that the recovered VM has appeared on the target host and is bootable.
- Log in to the created VM and check the guest OS for errors.
For source object recovery or Microsoft Exchange / Active Directory
- Create and run a backup task for a VM with supported versions of Microsoft Exchange or Active Directory Server.
- Start Object Recovery for Microsoft Exchange / Active Directory and specify the application objects you want to recover.
- Restore the selected application objects to the original server.
- Make sure that the recovery was completed successfully and that the application objects were restored at source.
After you complete the test:
- Send the support package to email@example.com by 05.21.2020.
- Send your comments by completing a short questionnaire.
NOTE: Use your company’s email address to download NAKIVO Backup & Replication, send the support package, and complete the survey. For more information, read the v9.4 Beta Terms and Conditions If you have any questions, please contact theNAKIVO support team.