ActivTrak Debuts New Premium Version, Workforce Insights Help Teams Achieve Productivity and Well-Being in the New Hybrid Workplace
help teams compile and correlate productivity data unique to their organizations, quickly spot patterns and signals, and set and track goals against benchmarks—with insights for managers and employees alike.
This new employee perspective is especially powerful in helping individuals self-manage and self-motivate, allowing them to improve on strengths and weaknesses through data-driven reports and employee-centered dialogue.
ActivTrak’s new features include:
- Focused work analysis: get insights into how long teams are able to stay focused without interruptions; view total work hours versus the number of productive and focused hours; track productive and focused time versus goals set by teams; compare team efficiency to an organization’s average.
- Top workplace distractions: understand which apps and sites affect productivity and focused work; view where time is spent to highlight unnecessary distractions and attention shifts created by inefficient workflows.
- Workload balance: view work habits across teams to identify those that work long hours and off-hours on a consistent basis; set utilization thresholds and see how settings impact team classification (overutilized, healthy, underutilized); rebalance where people spend their time.
- Employee burnout: identify employees at risk of burnout and contributing factors such as digital exhaustion; understand team member utilization levels by week, month or year; view the average number of breaks per users per day within a selected date range.
- Technology usage and adoption: view how technology is utilized and measure adoption changes across teams; identify frequency of use and duration across top apps/sites and categories; analyze adoption trends for specific apps/sites and categories by clicking and drilling down for more detail.
- Personal productivity insights: provide insights into personal work habits so employees can understand what hinders or enables their own productivity, focus and well-being; compare activity habits to team goals and trends; view focus time versus attention shift time and evaluate the apps/sites most involved in attention shifts.
- Benchmarks and goal setting: use historic benchmarks to set and track future goals across teams; view benchmarks and trends for productivity and focus across a team’s top quartile and average for yesterday, last week, the last 4 weeks and the last 12 weeks; view daily trends to understand how productivity and focus have changed in the previous 12 weeks.
“The success of hybrid work models requires a new generation of analytics and insights that can help teams work wiser, understand barriers to individual and team performance, and hone healthy work habits that drive better results,” said Rita Selvaggi, CEO of ActivTrak. “ActivTrak Premium helps companies create a culture where data-informed insights ensure employees feel valued and empowered to do their best work.”